- Instructor: Oluwaseyi A. Alade
- Hi, Welcome to my printing class. In this course, I will share with you the beautiful art of making custom t-shirts using my unique technique.
- I have printed tees for over 5 years and adapted this for unique situations. With my technique, you can make brisk sales of custom tees even without expensive warehouses, heat presses and printers.
- The materials in this course are readily available in craft stores. It can be adapted for tote bags, table clothes, jeans, pillow cases and much more. Start your own print business today!
What you’ll learn
- The aim of this course is to show you the most accessible, convenient way to start off in the T-shirt Printing Business. The printing quality of your apparels will be high and your skill will improve with constant practice.
- You will learn how to print t-shirts without using harmful chemicals, heat press or printers.
- The course is entirely video. The clips are assisted with subtitles and explanations.
- Contact me if you need more clarification on the lessons you have taken.
- There are several materials, tools and equipment needed. They are easy to get, plus if you are a craftsperson already you will find most of them in your studio or home.
In this course I’ll be taking you through the whole procedure on what you need to create an exceptional unique t-shirt. You can print colorful apparel for yourself or sell as a thriving apparel printing business.
I’ll show you exactly the things I do and you will see the simple equipment and the different procedures you’ll need to know. This will include the correct materials and equipment you’ll need to produce successful decorated t-shirts.
This course covers the following:
The Materials and Tools Needed – In this section we look at the materials, tools and devices required. I will give you an idea of how much they cost and where you can purchase the main ones.
- Prepare T-shirt – In this section we reveal the T-shirts I use and determine the design space.
- Prepare work surface – In this section I show how I set up my work table, keeping everything organize and clean.
- Prepare the printing pigments – In this section I show you type I use for printing using the Rover technique and the convenient way to prepare the pigments.
- Printing the shirt– In this section I will show you how to apply the pigments to produce the finished garment including some important pre and post printing procedures to ensure a professional finish.
- Making the prints fade proof- In this section I will show you how to set the print properly to achieve a long lasting outcome.
- The course is designed to teach anybody wanting to start a business printing T-shirts but has limited space, is allergic to many chemicals or needs to start on a small budget.
- Plus this technique produces very durable prints which are vibrant, pliable and have their own unique look.
SECTION 1- The Materials and Tools Needed
SECTION 2: Prepare all you need
SECTION 3 - Rover Printing Technique
SECTION 4 - Set the prints
SECTION - Setting the print